Happy Anniversary Husband

My Sweetheart..


Selamat hari ulang tahun perkahwinan abg
sedar tak sedar dah masuk 4 tahun kita bersama
walaupun setiap saat ade jer xkena
merajuk setiap saat.. bergaduh saban masa
tp kita tetap gembira bersama
thank abg for everything!!('',) 


Dear Husband

You are...

Peanut to my butter. Twinkle in my eye.
Shake to my bake. Blue in my sky.
Sprinkles on my sundae. Flip to my flop.
Bumble to my bee. Jewel on my crown. 
Milk to my shake. Spring in my step. 
Beat of my heart. Love of my life

I Love U So Much Sweetheart..




p/s : semoga rumah tangga kita berkekalan 
ke jannah.. amin.. Jom g cuti2 :)

Make choices that will make your journey in life the best that it can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...